Tuesday 28 August 2012

Free Things Roll Call . . .

  Ok, so I received an email from FutureShop.ca saying I had won a . . .Free T-Shirt from their Facebook "El Trucko" contest! 

How many of my lovely readers were lucky enough to score this T-Shirt?  And how many of those are a little upset that we received THAT email, instead of the one congratulating us for winning $10,000?  Well, at the end of the day, at least we won something!  Not everyone can win the Grand Prize, so a big congrats to the mystery winner (which I don't believe they've announced yet!).  On to the next one!

I had won a free screening pass from the lovely people at SceneCreek, to check out "Lawless", but unfortunately due to a last minute work obligation, I had to miss it.  Was hoping to see it, but I guess I'll have to watch it when it officially comes out in theatres.  Worry not though, the passes didn't go to waste!  A good friend of mine was able to make use of them. 

I would like to thank all of my new twitter followers!  And good luck to everyone with the $20 Tim Hortons gift card contest.  Don't forget to RT at least one of the Contest Tweets and be following me @GimmeDatFoFree to be qualified! 

No comments:

Post a Comment